REGIONAL GENERAL MANAGER-MEDICAL SOFTWARE
We are healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Company technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Company serves more than 500, users in more than 24, organizations across all 50 states. Company client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our clients’ needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
Based on our continued growth, we are seeking a General Manager for our Western U.S. territory. The best candidate will bring a unique blend of experiences, with proven expertise in leadership, business development, client relationship management and a passion for driving operational excellence being the cornerstones of success.
POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE MIDWEST AND MID-ATLANTIC STATES
The General Manager is responsible for the ownership of a regional book of business for the Company. This individual leads a team of Client Alignment Executives (CAEs) that are directly aligned to existing clients. The General Manager is accountable for ensuring the health of our client relationships, developing partnerships with clients through their executive teams to understand their short term and long term goals, pain points and aligning Company solutions to maximize the client experience. The region includes clients across all communities we serve, including human services, long term care, and home care.
Otherresponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Defining shared strategic plans / roadmaps, and building a true partnership with our client’s vs. a vendor-customer relationship.
· Delivering top line and bottom line by maximizing existing and incremental investments in a Company partnership with additional services and products into clients’ whitespace.
· Provide accurate data on the assigned book of business including a financial forecast, reference status, client demographics, etc.
· Collaborating with Marketing, Demand Generation, Line of Business leaders, etc. on marketplace needs, dynamics, and opportunities. Executing go-to-market strategies for Company solutions.
· Building / maintaining a high performing team of CAEs through recruiting, effective performance management, individualized development plans, and ongoing coaching and mentoring.
· Resolving client challenges that may arise by directly engaging with client executives and orchestrating the Company matrix to identify, drive and deliver a timely and appropriate resolution.
· Ensuring the successful delivery of consulting services for new clients, add-on solution implementations, health checks, etc. Act as executive sponsor for targeted consulting projects.
· Maintaining a referencable client base that is actively engaged in the overall client community.
· Engaging with clients to drive participation in Company events and programs including educational events, edge partnerships, and collaboration days.
· Oversight of existing revenue streams and accounts receivable for the region.
· Providing regular executive updates for the region inclusive of results, projections and strategies for growth and maturation.
· Communicating with passion and understanding, Company's overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings, technology, and consulting services and how they relate to provide total client value.
· Minimum of 5 years leadership experience with a successful track record of driving high performing teams through training, feedback, and hands on coaching opportunities
Areas of team development include:
· Must have 8 years or more of software sales experience, 4 of which should be focused on selling enterprise software applications
· Operational experience implementing enterprise software deployment projects for multiple client organizations
· Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends
· Hands-on experience within the healthcare industry. Experience with human services / behavioral health, long term care, and/or homecare communities is strongly preferred.
· Proven passion for developing, growing and sustaining revenue generating relationships with clients
· Demonstrable success in leading and delivering significant year-over-year growth
· Experience leveraging service delivery models for long-term clients
· Professional certifications are advantageous, but not required
· Ability to travel up to 60% is required
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
Company’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.