Medical Science Liaison
5 - 7 years experience •
Be a part of the exciting growth and development of our client?s newly expanding MSL team. As our employee
Tardis Medical US, in partnership with our client we, are seeking 2 additional MSL?s (1 West 1 East) who are highly motivated, experienced Medical Science Liaisons.
These new additions will work with our emerging Medical Affairs team in this exciting launch of recently approved device in the neuroscience space.
We are seeking those that are passionate about cutting edge technology and want to be a part of bringing this new technology forward in these roles.
Our client is a neuroscience and technology company focusing a pipeline of multiple conditions this is the core of their focus. We are interested in experienced MSL?s who want to be a part of new technology, offering options for patients, enjoy being on the cusp of launching this new device and enjoy a roll up your sleeves, highly visible and entrepreneurial culture.
Our MSL?s will, work effectively externally as well as collaboratively with multi-disciplinary internal groups, have strong clinical and technical expertise and skills with previous MSL experiencedesired, possessing strong leadership and strategic thinking skills are important to this medical affairs team. A comprehensive compensation package, including highly competitive and attractive base salary, bonus potential, full benefits, 401K and generous PTO are provided. Current opportunity exists as a full time salaried employee of Tardis Medical with a targeted start date within the next few weeks.
The successful Medical Science Liaison will identify and build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLS) and provide meaningful scientific exchanges at national, regional and local levels in both academic and clinical practice settings The MSL will play a critical role in introducing and managing client?s presence in the neurology and rheumatology space in the US.
If you meet the below requirements we would like to hear from you right away. Pleaseapply online and forward your resume and cover letter as well to . Pleaseshare what interest you in this role, and why you would be a good fit.
- MD, Pharm D, PhD, NP, PA, DO
- 5+ years clinical experience post degree
- 2+ years pharmaceutical or device experience
- Must be able to drive to and around customer offices within the assigned territory and hold a valid driver?s license.
- Must be able to travel for work-related meetings and functions via car and air (including overnight and/or weekend) approximately 60-70% of the time.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- A valid driver's license.
- Migraine/Cluster Headache
- Psychiatry/Neurology/ Neuroscience/Device experience
- Rheumatology experience
- Current License (must be in good standing not currently nor has been debarred or excluded from a federal or health program)