The NRSL represents Crescendo in partnering with the Medical, Marketing and Sales departments to educate both academic and specific community-based rheumatologists on Crescendo diagnostics along with the concept of Personalized Medicine (PGx). This is a field based clinical resource for the medical, marketing and sales teams. This role reports into the Medical organization
· Minimum advanced degreepreferred in health / science related field (Ph.D, Pharm.D, MSN)
· Minimum 7 years in the health care selling arena of bio-pharma, molecular and/or blood test diagnostics.
· Significant rheumatology/immunology experience strongly preferred
· Experience in successful product launches or participation in the building of a small company
· Experience in training class and material development, article reviews and teaching complex information
· Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth
· Preferredexperience in a role interacting with several internal stakeholders from multiple departments with-in a company (i.e. commercial, marketing, medical, executive level)
· In-depth product knowledge and knowledge of disease states in current field of expertise
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Significant Mac or PC knowledge with specific knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word (preferred)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to travel extensively and during weekends is necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.