Less than 5 years
Posted 51 days ago
EEO StatementThe Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.Minimum requirementsPosition will be filled at level commensurate with experience.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Advanced Scientific degree or equivalent experience required. (PharmD, MD, DO, PhD, or DNP strongly preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years of Postdoctoral experience, or equivalent, in the pharmaceutical industry (preferred) or other healthcare environment to provide strategic and scientific/medical direction to national/regional business unit functions.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required.
• Ability to network and partner with important customers, including thought leaders, large group practices, medical directors, and pharmacy directors is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and associated hardware is required.
• Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments, including Corporate Customers, Regional Business Units, Marketing, Sales, New Product Commercialization, Medical Affairs, Research, and Business Analysis.
• Ability to gain customer feedback, uncover business opportunities for Novartis and pair customer's unmet needs with available internal resources.
• Must be science oriented and be able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
• A valid US Driver’s License and a good driving record are required.
• Selected candidate must reside within the specified geography.
• Teaching experience
• Previous experience in the rheumatology, immunology space or related area is strongly preferred.
• Previous experience in a MSL Field Medical based position is also preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of medicine (including pharmacotherapy), treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, customer strategies, and FDA promotional guidelines, regulations, and ethical guidelines applied to the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Active membership in professional society(ies) is a plus.