The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will apply his/her background in transplant patient care and use of laboratory tests in patient management to educate physicians and transplant coordinators about the clinical value of the AlloMap ® and AlloSure®, tests as non-invasive methods to monitor transplant recipients for organ rejection. The MSL will be familiar with current best practices of post-transplant patient management, and will explain how these diagnostic tests are useful in patient care. Excellent communication skills are essential for the MSL who will operate from a home based office in the Northeast. Significant travel is required to visit transplant clinics affiliated with teaching hospitals located in the region.
- Communicate and reinforce the clinical utility of the AlloMap and AlloSure tests
- Develop strong and productive working relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the field of transplantation
- Help analyze, interpret, and clarify AlloMap and AlloSure test results in conjunction with other clinical data
- Provide on-site clinical support at transplant centers through oral presentations, test result data reviews and interactive resolution of clinician queries
- Function as the primary clinical resource for the Transplant Account Manager (TAM) team to support product adoption and expanded use of CareDx products
- Assist new product development teams in defining unmet needs, product performance requirements, and launch plans
- Provide clinical support for Customer Service inquiries and complaints
- Participate in Medical Advisory Board meetings with KOLs
- Participate in Clinical Workshop meetings with KOLs
- Support company initiatives at clinical and scientific meetings
- Function as a clinical liaison and resource to payer and insurance groups
- Support Clinical Operations as needs with field support at transplant centers participating in CareDx sponsored trials
- Health care professionals with relevant clinical sciences knowledge in (kidney and heart preferred) organ transplantation will be considered: Pharm D, PhD, or MD.
- Prior experience in MSL role highly preferred and/or the introduction of new clinical laboratory tests preferred
- Outstanding oral presentation skills
- Ability to explain how AlloMap and AlloSure scores can be used and added to the milieu of other available clinical data, interpret clinical scenarios, and communicate diagnostic and management issues in transplant recipients
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with clinicians
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholder functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, R&D) and external customers
- Knowledge of molecular biology and immunology helpful
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
Every individual at CareDx has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!