This Sales Rep will be responsible for the Long-term care (LTC) market in the north Florida area (Orlando/Tampa and north)....providing and overseeing the Sales process pre-sales through post-sales product application and support of customers. The goals of this position will be to acquire and grow business in the current customer base, increase market share through expanding current lines of business in base customers, grow through new customer acquisition, and develop and encourage strong customer relationships which result in customer satisfaction and loyalty. The position will provide customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment.
- Calls on and qualifies, nursing directors, administrators, executive directors, nursing home owners, contractors, architects, equipment planners, project managers, in the LTC segment (exclusive of Home Care).
- Arranges appointments, equipment demonstrations and eventual sales and/or rentals of the company’s products, programs, and services.
- Responsible for achieving assigned territory budget in line with company goals.
- Implement Sales and Marketing programs that ensure LTC team successfully captures the greatest market share for sales in territory.
- Responsible for building a solid opportunity funnel necessary to achieve assigned budget.
- Responsible for achieving company assigned MBO and KPI’s.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with Acute Care AE counterpart to achieve joint success in territory.
- Coordinates the transport of demo equipment to potential customer facilities and conducts thorough demonstrations of ArjoHuntleigh design-integrated systems and products in accordance with established techniques and user needs.
- Following sale and delivery of product, conducts a complete in-service education of equipment operation to customer personnel, demonstrating safe and proper operating procedures.
- Initiates and maintains orderly customer and potential customer account files using Sales Force.com (SFDC) data base. Keeps timely and accurate records of all contacts, developments, transactions, pertinent information and provides same information to the Area VP on a regular basis.
- Plans and coordinates customer calls, products demonstrations and in-service presentations to insure the most effective and efficient use of time. All call and appointment activity must be loaded into SFDC so that meeting calendar is visible to manager.
- Develops and maintains current information regarding market conditions, sales potentials, and competition activity within assigned territory. All activity must be entered into SFDC. Consistent communication and engagement with Area VP of Sales of all related details.
- Develops and qualifies potential sales leads by conducting research, maintaining key industry contacts and attending trade shows and meetings as required. All leads to be tracked for compliance in SFDC with expectation that all leads be qualified in timely manner.
- Responsible to keep SFDC up to date so that accurate reports can be pulled at any time including Customer Forecast Reports, Monthly Activity Review, Weekly Schedule Itinerary.
- Responsible for submitting accurate monthly “Flash Report” for order intake and shipments to Area VP on second working day of the month. Results will be monitored for accuracy and is a key performance indicator.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding and application of business concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed business plan/quota, and able to develop sales plans for all required opportunities.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory’s objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and Company regulations as well as maintaining honesty, integrity, and excellent work ethic.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Implement assigned operations within an established budget.
- Able to influence others and function effectively in a team selling approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and listening skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to high growth market environments.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and otherdatabase/ERP concepts.
- Solid skill set with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Ability to work effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Management, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of substantive B2B, full cycle Salesexperience.
- Medical device and/or capitalsalesexperience in LTC/Post-Acute care setting stronglypreferred.
- Ideally, experience should include a specific focus in patient handling, hygiene, disinfection, therapeutic surfaces and medical beds calling on LTC call points and departments.
- Established contacts within assigned geographic territory is preferred.
- Advanced training and/or work experience in healthcare operations, organization, budgeting, and purchasing; and negotiating and monitoring compliance to customer contracts is helpful.