Our metro NYC client is seeking an experienced infusion/home health care senior sales management professional to lead the field sales team.
A track record in this space is needed. Company overview includes- we’ve hired the most professional Hi-Tech Infusion Registered Nurses. Our infusion nurses are experienced in PICC, Midline, Port, Peripheral, Central Line Management and Infusion Pumps both in adult and pediatric patients. They administer all intravenous drugs in accordance with state laws and regulations, and they also work collaboratively with the doctor and client pharmacist by keeping track of the patient’s condition to send updates about any health changes. Our nurses understand the unique and individual need of each patient and are professionally trained to be sensitive to each and every individual. A good relationship between the patient and nurse is extremely important in order to achieve trust, compliance and create a comfortable and successful environment for the patient’s in home therapy.
Our Infusion Pharmacists will work closely with physicians and patients to make certain we obtain the information necessary to efficiently, professionally and compassionately develop a plan of care that ensures safe, accurate and effective medication delivery.
· Hire and manage sales representatives.
· Plan work schedules and timetables, implement an effective call plan.
· Constantly be finding new referral contacts within the healthcare field.
· Build effective business relationships with health care providers.
· Develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales.
· Keep detailed records of all contacts, both potential and existing.
· Maintain a computer database to record all referrals.
· Give presentations to hospital care management teams, doctors and staff.
· Answer questions about home infusion services, including drugs administered at patients' home.
· Know which drugs will be of interest to doctors in different specialties.
· Attempt to identify doctors who dispense the most prescriptions.
· Keep informed about competitors' products, service offerings and activity.
· Deliver salesreports to upper management and ensure quotas are met.
The ideal candidate would have:
· Proven sales performance in the home infusion.
· Experience in growing business by establishing relationships with hospitals and physicians.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent organization skills and able to manage a large, diverse territory and team of sales representatives.
· Ability to work autonomously to achieve established goals, maintain effective relationships with providers and gain their trust and respect.
This is an opportunity that offers a quality base salary plus monthly commissions, benefits, expenses and growth.
Interviews in one week. For confidential consideration please submit your resume.