Are you a hungry hunter seeking a hospital sales job you love?
We have partnered with a Global Leader who has been improving patient care for over 50 years! Their philosophy is to develop innovative medical solutions that provide the best possible care for patients, their families and the clinician. This position will focus on selling to the critical care areas of the hospital and involves both equipment and technology sales acumen.
If you have at least five years of documented, hospital equipment and/or device sales success, selling into the hospitals in Southern California, please send us your resume ASAP. The upside is uncapped, the team is strong, and the manager is inspiring.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted:
- Bachelor's Degree - this is a firm requirement.
- Minimum 4 years of hospital acute care sales success focused on selling equipment, device or software.
- Southern California Hospital Relationships are a must.
- Complex sales - users to the C-suite.
- Competitive, award winner, driven to success.
- Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be important.
- Some overnight travel will be required.