Medical Sales Executive
**Are you at the top of your game and ready for a new challenge?
We have partnered with a Global Leader who has been improving patient care for over 50years! Their philosophy is to develop innovative medical solutions that provide the best possible care for patients, their families and the clinician. This position will focus on selling to the critical care areas of the hospital and involves both equipment and technologysales acumen.
If you have at least five years of documented, hospital equipment and/or software sales success, selling into the hospitals in Southern California, please send us your resume ASAP. The upside is uncapped, the team is strong, and their reputation is world renowned.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted:
- Bachelor's Degree – four year is a requirement.
- Clinical experience is extremely helpful.
- Minimum 5 years of hospital sales success with at least two years focused on selling equipment or software.
- Medical capital equipment is required – IT sales is a plus.
- Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your sales group.
- Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be important.
- Some travel will be required – this territory goes from Bakersfield south to the border.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
**Please submit all resumes in a MS Word format only. All zipped attachments, and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened.
***We will call only those candidates whose background closely matches the above qualifications.