What will YOU be doing...
- Apply rigorous analytic thinking to the collection and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data
- Contribute to the growth, expertise, and knowledge of Health IQ's Product Team
- Reviewing and summarizing scientific literature and policies
- Author sections of analysis reports, technical reports, and other documented deliverables
- Contribute to the development of abstracts and articles for publication in refereed journals
- Perform evaluation and research tasks related to health/medical studies
- Initiate and conduct investigator-initiated research projects aligned with Health IQ's operational interests and priorities.
- Understands and checks for bias, inaccuracy, and omission. Seeks out, experts. Integrates multiple data sources.
You must have...
- 5+ years of experience working in public health or medical research