Oversees the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team. Oversees the status of operational issues, schedules, and prepares reports. Monitors and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the specific team performance in order to achieve the operational goals of timeliness, quality, and customer service
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Manage processes and procedures to ensure timely and quality completion of work according to clients contractual obligations
- Responsible for the daily operational workflow, to include communication with external and internal customers, resolution of claimant, provider, and client issues, and identify workflow concerns for specific cases and employees
- Ensure the use of best practice workflows and operational excellence in activities are utilized
- Direct the training of team members on workflow and contractual modifications expeditiously
- Manage processes focused on effective customer service, ensure immediate escalation of issues, and participate in meetings to discuss the case management process
- Analyze and report on a monthly and quarterly basis operational statistics
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze information, problems, procedures and situations
- Strong working knowledge of case management programs
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Innovative:Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Job Security:Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities:Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
6 years:Supervisory or management experience preferably in a heath care setting.
Project management and medical case management life cycle experience is preferred
Licenses & Certifications
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse.