Overall Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for executing the plan for the efficient and cost effective collection of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in co-ordination with the Translation Manager for their prompt and accurate translation and upload/transmission to MTFs and other DHA stakeholders as required.
- Driving innovation using technology to improve the efficiency of the medical records collection process from over 500 global healthcare providers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build the appropriate team for medical records collection in their region, implement a sustainable process for go live in September 2021 and complete a market by market design with current and future vision.
- Ensuring the teams are adequately and appropriately staffed to meet KPIs.
- Identify and deploy digital solutions on a timely and appropriate basis, employing a continuous improvement cycle to ensure best in class and service for the client, provider and beneficiary communities in the medical records collection process.
- Drive innovation and technology into the medical records collection process developing scaleable, efficient and timely medical records collection processes.
- Develop healthcare provider solutions and processes to facilitate the collection and translation of medical records.
- Ensuring service standards are set, monitored and maintained to meet KPIs and internal International SOS standards.
- Responsible for the operational implementation of all data protection standards from client, International SOS and all applicable national or supra-national legislations.
- Liaising with the client stakeholders to resolve issues related to Medical Records collection, either directly or with Program management and In Country Leadership.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Hospital and Professional Provider Administration processes and systems
- Knowledge of national data protection legislation and processes.
- Logistics experience (the collection and delivery of data or other commoditized packages).
- Knowledge of Health Information management principals including federal, state and county laws and regulations governing the maintenance, storage and release of medical records and principals of confidentiality and other patient rights.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record transfer and implementation of electronic records transfer including CMS related processes.
- Continous improvement/innovation in a healthcare environment.
Required Work Experience
Five (5) years’ experience in Account/Relationship management/Supply Chain in logistics/health service industries/major hospital administration
- Strong English language skills written and verbal
- Spanish to support Puerto Rico/LAR Operations
Once travel opens back up- possibility for up to 25% travel