Great opportunity for someone with sales experience in the biomedical instrumentation industry. Position requires current experience with medical instrumentation sales (CAPITAL EQUIPMENT). Company mfg's medical laboratory instrumentation (chemistry coagulation, hematology), reagents, & consumables. Experience as a Medical Technologist would be a plus (but not required).
* Will be selling instrumentation (capital equipment), lab reagents & consumables.
* Need to reside in the greater Raleigh NC area. Will consider some relocation assistance for someone who resides in a nearby state.
* Overnight will be required (at times could be as much as 60%).
* Attend trade shows and demo products.
* Strongly prefer a Bachelor's Degree but will consider previous medical instrumentation sales experience in lieu of a degree.
You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident who can work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and be able to communicate clearly in English.
**** Base salary $70K - $85K depending on experience, plus commission. Company vehicle. Paid family medical. Annual Bonus.
Must Haves Include:
Total Compensation: $105,000.00+
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Mid level