Medical Equipment Sales to Hospitals - B2B Reps
COMPENSATION: A generous base salary plus commissions and STOCK EQUITY!!!
You must have a college degree and at least a three years of B2B sales experience.
Additional experience in medical or pharmaceuticals is a plus, but not required. A high performance track and a burning desire for a career in medical sales is a must!
- This manufacturer owns the patent on a new delivery system that is changing patient lives. NO OTHER COMPANY CAN SELL THIS SOLUTION!
- You will sell both equipment and disposables. And, you will maintain ongoing relationships with your hospitals. Across the US, there not a single institution that has not come back to add more and more of these units. That is due to the unusually high success rates with patients (compared to traditional delivery systems with higher failure rates.
- Company has grown 50% plus annually for the last three years now, and they have only scratched the surface of a multi billion dollar market.
- The company is established, internationally. They have secured some of the largest healthcare systems in the world. They are now undergoing their third US expansion. ALL POSITIONS OPEN ONLY DUE TO EXPANSION OR PROMOTIONS!
- This is a very complex sale that not only focuses on explaining patient benefits to physicians, it also entails deep ROI presentations to hospital/institution CEO’s, CFO’s and boards.
- This company is extremely patient centric. If you want to feel good about what you sell, knowing you are changing lives, this is that kind of place. Once a year, sales people are brought to HQ for a patient/physician gathering.
- Stock awards for new hires, and additional performance stock awards of at least 3,shares per quarter.
- And rapid career growth! Sales people hired in 2013 and 2014 have already been promoted into higher roles. This company promotes 100% from within.
- The offer also will include an excellent benefit package.
Key Words: Sales, Medical Sales, Medical Equipment Sales, B2B, Hospital Sales, Long Term Care Sales