Medical Education Training Manager
CONMED is committed to developing high quality, innovative medical device products to improve the quality of life for our customers around the globe. As a Medical Education Training Manager in the Advanced Surgical Marketing Team, you will provide training and development objectives on a global basis. This position would support US and OUS training and development for both direct and non-direct personnel. The Medical Education Training Manager would be responsible for training all new sales hires, develop managerial results by orienting new managers, conducting management training programs, providing learning resources and coaching individual managers.
- Leads Advanced Surgical training and development objectives on a global basis. Ability to support US, OUS training and development initiatives for both direct and non-direct personnel.
- Accomplishes sales training objectives by producing and delivering content in a clear, concise and effective manner to new sales hires.
- Achieves sales training objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets sales training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Develops job results resources by designing information systems; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job support systems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Preferred
- 5+ Years relevant experience
- Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management
- Excellent Verbal and Writing Skills
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite