This position is responsible for medical benefit drug contracting activities for physicians, physician groups and facilities (independent hospitals, independent physicians with negotiations, small group / IPAs, home infusion providers, facilities, etc.) working with the individual state plannetworking teams.
Responsible for education of plannetworkcontracting team and providers for drug-related portions of the contract. May be responsible for or assist with contracting or supporting services large or complex groups/facilities.
* Pharm D or RPh Pharmacist, with an unrestricted License in the state of OK or NM including 4 years experience.
* Drug contracting experience in a hospital, specialty pharmacy, or GPO
* Knowledge of provider and facility contracting, products, and claims/processing systems.
* Negotiation skills.
* Relationship building skills.
* Knowledge of marketplace.
* Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Verbal and written communication skills; organizational and planning skills.
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office.
* Analytical skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel within assigned areas of responsibility, including overnight stays
Job ID: FIW-1024585