Cahokia, IL - Seeking SNF Physician for Medical Director Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team
. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 300 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
The Practice Autumn Meadows of Cahokia - Cahokia, IL
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for Medical Director
- Skilled Nursing or nursing home experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred -
- Full time opportunity
- Autumn Meadows is a 150 bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- Services provided in Clinical Labs, Occupational therapy, Dental care, Mental Care, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Dietary, Nursing, Physician, Physical Therapy, X-Rays and many others
- Cahokia, a suburb of St. Louis, is in St. Clair County, Illinois located just east of the Mississippi River
- About 15 miles from St Louis, MO and all of its big city culture while enjoying the perks of living in a small-feel city
- 20 minutes outside of Belleville: home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events; Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more!
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us! Applicant Only. No Agencies Please.