$100K — $150K *
Animals treated at Dublin Animal Hospital:
- Dogs and Cats
- Small mammals and Pocket Pets, like mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, sugar gliders, chinchillas, and hedgehogs
- Domesticated birds, like chickens, ducks, geese, hawks, Cockatiels, African Greys, Macaws, Budgies, Parakeets, Canaries, Finches, Parrots, and Cockatoos
- Reptiles, including all domesticated turtles, tortoises, snakes, and lizards
We're focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, in-house labs, and ultrasound. We are an AAHA accredited animal hospital.
About VCA Dublin
- Digital Radiology, Digital Dental radiography, Ultrasound
- We refer what we need to, but we perform many advanced diagnostics and surgeries in house
- A working relationship with local humane society as well as local raptor/falconers
- A short drive to many attractions and outdoor activities
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs, cats, and exotics, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community. We are looking for a doctor with at least 3 years of experience in general practice but will consider a new grad as well. Exotics experience/desire preferred.
Valid through: 3/6/2021