Coral Shores Behavioral Health in Stuart, FL is seeking an ambitious, innovative Medical Director to lead and help grow our new state of the art facility. The hospital will serve adult patients and has been designated a Baker Act Receiving Facility. We are gearing up to become the premiere behavioral health facility in Martin County offering Adult Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Treatment Services.
Position Duties and Highlights:
- Highly competitive compensation package to include salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus opportunity and more.
- First freestanding behavioral facility in the area with unlimited growth potential and opportunities!
- Clinical Leadership Role with 90% daily patient care and follow-up care to patients assigned with 10% Administrative duties.
- Shared reasonable weeknight and weekend call is required.
- Staff supervision and participation in executive administrative/clinical meetings as needed.
- Lucrative ECT opportunities for those with interest.
Supportive Senior Leadership Team with Friendly Experienced Support Staff.
- Must be BC/BE General Psychiatry with active Florida license or ability to obtain.
- Prior leadership or administrative duties a plus.