Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri is seeking a Dynamic Medical Director to lead their team of providers. Established in 1986, Two Rivers Behavioral Health System is a 105-bed acute psychiatric hospital offering comprehensive behavioral healthcare for children, adolescents, and adults with a broad range of psychiatric and addiction issues including specialty programs for trauma and neurobehavioral treatment. Our programs are provided in both inpatient and partial hospital settings. Duties will include clinical care of patients, admission evaluations and assessments for new patients, daily follow-up care to patients assigned, treatment team leadership and supervision of clinical staff.
Highlights and Duties:
- Very attractive compensation packages to include base salary, sign on bonus, malpractice coverage
- relocation assistance, full benefits package, bonus opportunity and more.
- Diverse Inpatient caseload and flexibility to work withpreferred populations with continuity of care in partial Hospitalization setting if interested.
- City location with easy commute from affluent housing areas.
- Collegial and caring work environment with a supportive leadership team and administrative support.
- Paid Call for Both Weeknights and Weekends.
- Staff supervision and participation in administrative/clinical meetings as needed.
- Physicians at Two Rivers work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment that offers work/life balance while allowing you to live in a great community.
- BC/BE Physician in General Psychiatry or any subspecialty.
- MO licensed or ability to obtain.