As a Medical Director, you will be responsible for providing guidance for the clinical aspects of the care management programs of Telligen. You will also oversee the clinical decision-making aspects of the care management programs and may perform medical necessity reviews, including appeals and peer to peer conference calls.
***NO weekends or on-call expectations! This can be full time (40 hours per week) or part-time (20 hours per week). Regular travel to Telligen’s Oklahoma City, OK office will be required for Remote (in Oklahoma) candidates.
- You will provide clinical leadership and guidance for the Oklahoma Care management programs under the overarching Health Management Program (HMP).
- You will be responsible for assisting in the development of evidenced-based academic detailing education.
- You will participate on advisory panels as recommended.
- You will assist in practice recruitment for participation in HMP.
- You will represent the HMP in peer to peer opportunities that support the program.
- You will represent Telligen policies and procedures to medical and non-medical persons.
- You will participate in committee meetings representing Telligen.
What you need to make the cut:
- Current unrestricted MD or DO license in the state of Oklahoma
- Current and active, unrestricted United States board certification by the American Board of Medical Specialties or Advisory Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Post-graduate experience in direct clinical patient care.
- Experience with Medicaid highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with care management programs (health utilization management, case management and/or disease management).
- If remote: must be willing to travel regularly to Oklahoma City.