As a Medical Director at Telligen, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the clinical protocols for Fee For Service (FFS) clients, performing case reviews, and working with service providers and stakeholders in support of the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) care coordination program.
This effort provides a statewide program of care coordination, integration, and evaluation services. It includes disease and intensive management, a nurse triage and advice line, and independent assessments.
This opportunity is contingent upon award. This position can be located in either the Salem, OR area or the Portland, OR area.
- You will assist the Executive Director with planning all aspects of OHA's Care Coordination, Integration, and Evaluation contract.
- You will oversee and be responsible for the medical review activities of the organization or assigned contracts.
- You will conduct critical peer reviews to ensure health given is appropriate and necessary and will instruct other physician reviewers on critical reviews and improvement of health care.
- You will assist Telligen staff with training physician reviewers regarding their responsibilities and functions and will serve as a technical expert on the peer review process.
- You will represent Telligen policies and procedures to medical and non-medical persons.
- You will participate in committee meetings representing Telligen.
What you need to make the cut:
- Current unrestricted clinical license to practice medicine in Oregon
- 5+ years of relevant experience working as a Medical Director