This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Medical Director or Sr. Medical Director, within the Companion Diagnostics (CDx) team! The individual will lead CDx development across various oncological indications, in collaboration with pharma partners. We are seeking a creative, scientific and self-motivated leader to develop and implement diagnostic strategies and drive the development, approval and commercialization of CDx. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment and will be a key member of multidisciplinary development project teams. The role will be responsible for interacting with cross-functional teams and external partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the overarching global CDx strategy across projects (potentially in collaboration with various pharma and academic partners) in priority oncological indications
- Lead the development and implementation of diagnostic strategies for individual clinical studies
- Direct the development and validation of clinically applicable companion diagnostic assays
- Design, implement and oversee biomarker and diagnostic testing and data analysis
- Provide leadership in collaboration with cross-functional team and external partners in developing the clinical evidence strategy
- Provide scientific expertise and support for publications and presentations, and provide medical input for commercial and promotional activities, if appropriate
Your Background Should Include:
- Experienced biomedical leader (PhD, PharmD or MD) with a minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience with expertise in oncology biomarker and/or companion diagnostic development
- Demonstrated excellence in developing and implementing overarching therapeutic area biomarker and/or CDx strategies
- Proven excellence in independently leading and conducting clinical research and ability to evaluate, interpret and present complex scientific data
- In depth experience with the discovery, characterization, clinical validation and utilization of innovative biomarkers and companion diagnostics.