We are currently on a hunt for a Medical Director to join our team in Boston, MA.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops and monitors medical control scope and capacity.
- Develops a network of MD/DO to serve as on-call Medical Control for network partners and participates in Medical Control coverage.
- Coordinate MD/DO coverage schedule and create an effective backup system.
- Creates on-boarding and ongoing education programs for new MD/DO.
- Identifies and trains MD/DO trainers who will support ongoing training and QA/QI initiatives.
- Monitors performance of MD/DO Medical Control including case audits, remediation interventions, and yearly performance plans.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have experience with Hospitalist Medicine OR Emergency Medicine OR Primary Care.
- You have experience as an MD as well as an operational leader.
- You have experience in Health plan would be a plus.
- You have an MD, DO, or equivalent doctoral degree.
- You have an active Massachusetts MD or DO license.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus + Great Benefits Package
It's a great opportunity, pleaseapply with your updated resume.