Medical Director - Promotional Medical Education
In medical education, the role of the Medical Director is to serve as a medical and technical source of information for both the internal team and the client. This individual will provide medical direction for projects, ensuring that all deliverables are technically accurate and meet program objectives, and will conceptualize innovative initiatives to support client marketing strategy. Content development is a major component of this role; the Medical Director will develop content for various deliverables, including advisory board summaries, webcast scripts, scientific platforms, congress activities, and new business initiatives. Medical Directors work closely with the account management and editorial teams, and serve as the medical lead on assigned accounts.
Our diverse, high-energy culture fosters creativity and collaboration. From cross-discipline new business pitches, to off-site celebratory events (such as our Halloween party), FCB Health is both an integrated and convivial network to work for. Joining our agency will provide medical professionals the opportunity to partner with passionate colleagues and clients.
- Doctoral degree (PharmD, PhD or MD)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a medical education agency
- Ability to make successful presentations and lead meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in the art of persuasion
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- Ability to participate and interact effectively on a team
- Understanding of marketing principles.