- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, occurrence malpractice insurance, 401K, stock options and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Washington.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.