Palm Point Behavioral Health is an 80 bed state of the art behavioral health facility located in Titusville, Florida just 15 minutes from Cocoa Beach. The facility will serve adult patients and will also be a designated Baker Act Receiving Facility. We are seeking an innovative Psychiatrist to join a new state of the art facility. We are gearing up to become the premiere behavioral health facility in Brevard County offering Child and Adolescent, Adult Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Treatment Services.
- Clinical care of patients with diverse diagnoses in Inpatient settings.
- Admission evaluations and assessments for new patients.
- Daily follow-up care to patients assigned.
- Treatment team leadership.
- Staff supervision and participation in administrative/clinical meetings as needed.
- Fulltime position offering a highly competitive compensation package to include salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus opportunity.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry or General Psychiatry, open to seeing C/A patients as needed, with active Florida license or ability to obtain.