Less than 5 years
Posted 167 days ago
Health Care Resource Centers are well-established substance use disorder treatment facilities located throughout New England. We pride ourselves on having the utmost compassionate towards our patient population. HCRC is currently seeking a Full-Time Treatment Center Director to lead our Team in the Greenfield, MA clinic.
Treatment Center Director
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals. The Treatment Center Director will oversee our medication assisted treatment program for our location in Newington, NH. This is a rapidly growing and profitable company. For consideration you will need to have 3 plus year's management experience. Additionally candidates will need to enjoy a fast paced thriving environment, have leadership potential, and be an effective communicator. This position requires a bachelor's degree.
The Treatment Center Director shall be responsible for operating the program, submitting protocols, protocol amendments, reports, integrating staff services as described in program protocol, complying with all regulations and responsibility for compliance and adjustments after inspections of the Department, training and supervising staff, and patient records. The Treatment Center Director shall manage the clinic in accordance with DEA, federal, State & CARF standards, regulations & guidelines.
· Have 3 years of experience as an administrator of a clinical program
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Must be a licensed health care professional or qualified credentialed counselor or have worked in the field of substance abuse a minimum of three years
· Understanding of clinic operations
· Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF standards & regulations
· Prior experience in a healthcare environment
· Demonstrated organizational skills
· Troubleshooter and problem solver
· Self-starter, able to work autonomously and generate ideas and benefits for the Company
· Customer service focused, eager and energetic
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Operations & Compliance:
· Responsible for the operation & performance of the program
· Manages clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
· Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
· Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
· Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies; manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc.
· Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
· Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements
· Compliance with federal & state rules, laws & regulations; compliance with CARF, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
· Participates in community relations and development activities to drive and maintain census
· Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
· Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
· Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as county board meetings, advisory board meetings, county administrator meetings, etc.
· Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics – identifies cultural community leaders and networks
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
· Generous paid time off
· Excellent growth and development opportunities
· Satisfying and rewarding work