Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company TM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe highperformance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Sales Professional will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the assigned sales territory by developing working partnerships with customers to understand their needs, introduce them to the Dentsply Sirona Implant product lines and support their ongoing business needs.
- This position supports the Clinical channels.
- Meet and exceed district sales forecast quotas.
- Learn Dentsply Sirona Implants products, features and benefits.
- Learn Dentsply Sirona Implants literature and clinical studies.
- Conduct regular key account visits
- Develop and support new accounts.
- Develop district business plans and budgets as requested.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all required reports, data input requirements, requests
- Weekly Activity reports
- Utilization of Salesforce.com
- Daily follow-up on e-mails and corporate voicemails
- Expense approvals and expense reporting
- Field day pre-call planning reports
- Sales leads follow-up
- Periodic district assignments
- Builds rapport with customers, recognizes importance of relationships.
- Comfortably discusses business with the customer in a confident manner.
- Penetrates accounts and develops long-term partnerships with appropriate audiences.
- Creates call continuity/addresses opportunities from previous calls.
- Effectively probes & listens- prioritize needs and responds accordingly.
- Adapts presentation to meet customer's needs by relating specific benefits to customer's core drivers.
- Maintains high retention rate of customer base through delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
Talent Development and Corporate Citizenship
- Exhibits commitment to achieving professional and personal success in alignment with the Dentsply Sirona values
- With the support of the Regional Sales Manager, creates a Development Action Plan and follows through on the developmental goals
- Meet standard scores on all knowledge certifications
- Meets standards for Corporate Citizenship and Compliance
- Demonstrates fiscal restraint and exhibits behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in the territory.
- Continually increases technical and industry knowledge.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Maintain a Customer Focused attitude at all time and in all interactions, internally or externally.
- Adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and all applicable quality, industry, legal, trade, and compliance regulations in any and all interactions, internally or externally.
- As an agent of the Company, ensure that your actions are an appropriate representation of the Company at all times.
- Operate with the highest integrity in all internal and external interactions.
- Build partnerships based on trust, honesty, and mutual respect.
- Recognize and appreciate differences between self and others.
- Strive to create and nurture mutually beneficial relationships.
- Embrace change and act as a positive role model for others.
- Institution/University experience a plus, but not required.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; Business/ Sales/ Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience, preferably in B2B and premium products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, specifically in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use various internal data and appropriate software to make presentations to customers.
- Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in professional direct selling skills.
- Ability to meet divisional goals and key performance objectives/activities in accordance with established competencies and standards of behavior.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the core values of Dentsply Sirona core values.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to tradeshows and meetings as required.
- Ability to assess and qualify customer needs, provide excellent customer service, analyze territorial needs, and consistently demonstrate effective selling skills.