We are looking for Medical device - Engineering Project Manager for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Medical device - Engineering Project Manager
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Manage all aspects of a Project Engineering Team, including responsible for preparing and analyzing forecasts, timelines, budgets and reports to ensure project deliverables arrive on time and within budget.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day tactical and strategic guidance to the Project Engineers in problem identification, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Interfaces directly with the other functional groups to ensure that goals and objectives are met within GMP - ISO compliance. Coordinate continuous improvement and productivity improvement activities.
- Provides strategic direction regarding validation and process control procedures.
- Manage and coordinate all regulatory documentation for pre-market application for submission to FDA and ROW.
- Technical review of blueprint, drawings, and sketches and other technical material.
- Technical writing as necessary for creation of requiredreports, specifications, summarizations and other technical documentation.
- Vendor interation, direction, coordination and evaluation.
- Associates degreerequired, bachelors degree. Project Management Degree is a plus. 5 years related experience