$80K — $100K *
The Department of Dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, that has the largest residency program in the country and is one of the largest and best departments in the US, is seeking academic, board certified medical and cosmetic dermatologists with a strong academic track record and a productivity and publications to join its growing faculty.
We are particularly interested in junior dermatologists with broad clinical interests. Specific interest and expertise in nail disorders, vitiligo, and alopecia are our most pressing areas of need. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidates, given that our department is a leader in clinical and translational research in the US. The successful candidates will be joining our 27 faculty members, and will be offered a highly supportive environment that will help foster their academic development.
The qualified candidates are expected to provide medical and/or cosmetic dermatology services on the Upper East and Upper West Side of Manhattan and to develop clinical, translational and/or basic research. The candidates are also expected to participate in mentorship and resident education.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Robust interest in academics, teaching, scholarly projects, and clinical/translational or basic research, and particularly in conditions involving patients of color.
• Strong academic record of publications and research.
• Collegial and team player mindset, be able to thrive in a team environment
• Experience in lasers, and/or cosmetic procedures.
This opportunity provides:
• Large patient and referral base of diverse ethnic backgrounds
• Supportive and experienced clinical staff
• State of the art clinical trial unit, clinical and translational research environment and affiliated laboratories with world-renown faculty
• Competitive salary and dedicated CME time and fund
• Excellent benefits package, including relocation bonus
• Academic Appointment at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (appointment requested at level commensurate with academic track record)
• Academic opportunities and collaborations with world renowned physician scientists to foster academic and professional development
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New York
• Track record of academic productivity, research and publications, including in skin of color
• Experience in clinical trials and/or Clinical/translational Research is a plus
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$80K — $100K
4 days ago
$150K — $200K
5 days ago