US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Processing medical claims and interpreting EOBs
- Primary responsibilities involve receiving medical claims from patients, ensuring the adequate supporting documentation has been provided, interpreting the EOB and ultimately determining if the claim should be paid or rejected.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required
- To a lesser degree, the resource may provide initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HIPPA certified
- Experience in claim processing
- Ability to interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Customer Service Experiencepreferred.
- Pharmacy Technician experiencepreferred.
Headquartered in Washington DC Metro Area, Cynet Systems is a top talent supplier for companies across North America. In 2016, Cynet Systems was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Virginia. It was awarded the Fantastic 50 Award for the highest overall growth. We have been consistently recognized as the Top North America Supplier- GOLD Star Partner for the last four years by one of the top 5 IT Services Company in the world. Our specialties in staffing and recruiting include the following: Infrastructure Consulting, Engineering Consulting, IT Consulting, Health care & Life Sciences Consulting, Federal Consulting and Corporate Recruitment With a specialized recruiting army, we have developed a network of professionals who are poised to serve your need. In 2015, Cynet was recognized as the #1 Infrastructure Supplier for North American Region by a top IT Services Company. Whatever the need, our specialists deliver!