Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
The Candidate is expected to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. The candidate will report to a Business Intelligence Manager.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Technical expertise centered around SAS, SQL, Cognos, and quality control.
2. Specialization in solution architecture for healthcare data management to propose dashboards and operational reporting that improves executive decision making and provides analytical capabilities for the staff analytical reporting, including design and implementation of solutions.
3. Successful development and maintenance of formal strategies, sourcing guidance, technical standards, blueprints, reference architectures, architecture patterns and technology roadmaps for a given architecture domain.
4. Successful completion of technology projects within area of responsibility.
5. Definition and management of team structure and resource levels to support business needs of functional area.
6. Analyzing and estimating feasibility and compatibility of solutions with a normalized Data Warehouse including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with their policies and programs.
7. Conducting industry and market research of technologies and general themes in assigned architecture areas.
8. Engaging agency subject matter experts, business liaisons, and vendor representatives as to ensure proper alignment between business and IT.
Expert knowledge of SAS tools, SAS MACROS, Enterprise Guide, Design Studio. Required. * 7 Years.
Expert Cognos and SQL experience including table joins to extract data in a normalized data warehouse. Required. * 7 Years.
Expert ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to data and its infrastructure. Required. * 7 Years.
Expert ability to manage client data requests and/or issues; experienced with discerning requirements for analysis, hands-on design, and development. Required. * 7 Years.
Desirable to have experience working with Medicaid claims data and information. Highly desired.
Demonstrated experience with Cognos framework manager, dashboard/report design, and deployment. Required. * 7 Years.
Excellent communication and organizational skills. Able to effectively work with broad spectrum of constituents. Highly desired.