Mediative helps businesses cut through the digital clutter so they can better perform in an otherwise complex digital landscape, and ultimately reach, engage, and convert more potential customers. We own one of Canada’s largest pools of high-intent consumer data, which we use to fuel our innovative solutions, customize them, and maximize their performance. As a result, our leading industry experts continually push the boundaries of what we offer in an effort to drive the very best results for our clients.
Thought leadership is part of our DNA. We take pride in what we do and how we do it, and always welcome the opportunity to share our experiences and expertise with our clients, partners, and industry peers.
Why do we need you?
As a Senior Account Executive, Agency Lead focused on non-endemic advertisers, you will leverage your experience selling digital advertising solutions to advertisers direct and to their respective ad agencies. Walmart Media Group will be represented as a strategic partner to the advertiser community through thought leadership, deep industry knowledge, and the ability to drive product innovation through a comprehensive understanding of advertisers’ needs. To ensure that WMG business goals are attained, the role would include cold-calling, leveraging existing network and further networking and prospecting to achieve personal revenue goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish exceptional relationships with brand agencies
- The agency lead is an ambassador for Walmart Media group within the agency community
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Become an expert of display advertising & the digital media landscape
- Leverage tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
- Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve monthly quota goals.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Understand client KPIs, and ensure strong perceived value on client investments
- Requires a bachelor degree
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Successful sales track record
- Strong analytical, prospecting, & presentation skills
- Strategic Thinker & Do-er
- Ability to drive results through others
- Maintain effective relationships with key decision makers
- Proficient skills in MS Office, Omniture, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Relevant product and industry knowledge in the following digital advertising areas: Display advertising, SEM, and social advertising
- A winning and influential personality
- Gifted at multi dimensional selling
- Strong communication skills with excellent time management skills
- High level of energy and drive to be successful.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for business proposals and presentations
- Works efficiently in a team-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of pro-rated paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- An environment that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, to learn and grow in the organization
- Thank you for your interest in Mediative. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.