Mediation Partner Manager
San Francisco, CA
Position can be located in New York or San Francisco.
MoPub is the world's leading monetization platform for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer the first comprehensive monetization solutionthat combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities and ad network mediation into one easy-to-use platform. We are proudly a part of the Twitter Flock since October 2013.THE ROLE:
MoPub is looking for a Mediation Partner Manager to join our Professional Services team to help operate and grow the mediation partner program globally. The Mediation Partner Manager is the lead relationship manager for mediation partners, from executive level to the operations contact. It is your job to drive the success of our top partners through frequent collaboration, regular business reviews, new product rollout education, and by ensuring ongoing operations both internally and externally.
This is a highly visible role within the company, fostering growth and collaboration with our strongest mobile app ecosystem partners. You will lead strategic conversations with partners to identify new opportunities, support mutual customers, andgrow new lines of revenue across the platform. You will also drive cross-team collaboration on special projects with Publisher Client Services, Demand Client Services, Business Development, Product Management, and Engineering.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering and client services to ensure timely execution of mediation program milestones.
- Lead communication and overall relationship management for MoPub's mediation program.
- Evangelize MoPub's in-app bidding solution to new and prospective ad network mediation partners and advocate for partner needs.
- Guide the relationship with a focus on building long-term partnerships and providing mutual support to shared publisher customers.
- Act as the main point of contact for mediation partners, ensuring proper planning processes and transparency of information both internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally to implement growth opportunities for the partners and the portfolio of shared MoPub clients.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to address platform and partner challenges, with a goal of providing a seamless experience to MoPub's end customers.
- Provide recommendations to internal resources and external customers based on common themes raised between MoPub and the mediation partner ecosystem.
- Collect and synthesize industry feedback and intelligence, and surface product requests based on partner research and intelligence.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on internal and external messaging and documentation related to mediation efforts.
- Identify emerging macro trends in the industry and surface to product for support.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing role, with ideally 1+ years track record of mobile app technology experience.
- A strong track record of delivering against ambitious goals by collaborating across multiple departments.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with publisher ad technology and programmatic competencies.
- Exceptional communication skills to all levels of management
- Strong execution skills, and a desire to measure and track KPIs related to our partnerships.
- Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to identify gaps and challenges in current processes.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.Hiring Process Step 1
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.Step 2
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.Step 3
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.