You will execute across all digital paid media disciplines, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Native and Video Advertising. This position requires 5+ years experience with a concentration on paid media strategy, execution and reporting with a focus on ecommerce conversions and lead-generation. This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation. This position will be the single shared voice for all media agencies.
Act as a key liaison to our agency, project managing and organizing all client side campaign assets, feedback sessions, tracking and post-launch analysis. Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of all paid media activities daily, weekly, monthly. Assist in the development of effective ad copy, content and creative assets
Develop insights from analytics platforms, established and ad-hoc reporting to make recommendations for changes and optimizations to campaigns. Provide recommendations and strategies for new campaign opportunities to meet ecommerce and lead generation goals.
Competitive and Innovation Research
Keep up-to-date with, competitors campaigns, media partner platform and policy changes, cutting-edge marketing acquisition tools and tactics, and deliver recommendations for leapfrogging forward. Seek, investigate and actively pursue innovative communications opportunities
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• 5+ years experience in previous role as a paid media manager in either an agency or client side
• Demonstrated success tracking and optimizing paid media campaigns (social, display, search, etc.)
• Experience working with financial data, budgets, campaign and behavioral analytics
• Strong analytical skills and comfortable with spreadsheets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with both senior leadership and junior level staff on projects both big and small
• Ability to and experience with, working across teams and departments within an agency setting
• Demonstrated success managing priorities and personalities in cross-functional teams
• Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
• Positive 'can do' workplace attitude
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Prior experience and/or knowledge of best in class user experience and design (UX) for ecommerce and web acquisition
• Familiarity with A/B Testing of marketing creative
• Strategic and creative thinker who focuses on innovative, but measurable solutions
• Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve challenges