Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost-effective enterprise-class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.More About the Role:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Media Specialist who will serve as the focal point for the customer's Cloud Program Management Office (PMO). As a Media Specialist, you will plan, coordinate, and implement marketing and outreach activities to educate members within the Intelligence Community (IC) who are on the customer's cloud program and provide the latest updates.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Working with the customer's PMO division chief on marketing and outreach activities to increase the adoption of cloud capability across the IC
- Serving as a liaison between the Government and multiple technology vendors to bring new capabilities and features for the cloud
- Working with stakeholders across the IC to prioritize requirements for future cloud capabilities and features
- Representing the Government at industry events
- Designing and developing presentation material in support of cloud adoption across the IC
- Planning, coordinating, and supporting IC-wide community engagements and workshops
- Communicating policies, practices, procedures, and technical and business goals of the PMO
- Coordinating logistics, attending Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with mission partners, and capturing next steps and action items, ensuring to track them to completion
- Serving on the Communications team and providing program content to be included in technical articles and posted on the PMO's website
- Other duties, as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and fast-paced organization
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess excellent customer relations and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must possess the ability, confidence, and verbal communication skills to professionally represent the division in various operational forums internally and externally to the customer's agency
- Experience utilizing Jira
Candidate must have one of the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
- Previous experience in marketing or marketing communication activities
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and services
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Work Location:What We Can Offer You:
- Core hours: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.