ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for a media operations manager to own inventory management with the goal tomaximize client budget fulfillment across owned and operated (O&O) properties and partner placements. This role will work with the partnerships and media teams to manage publisher relationships, supporting through publisher onboarding, inventory management, and campaign performance.
- Manage Media Ops team to support the media launch & lifecycle (Salesforce updates, ad hoc reports for publishers, ad unit audits, invoicing, etc).
- Own inventory management (ad units on O&O and external sites) & yield management on inventory.
- Management of publisher supply/inventory (banner impressions) with the market demand, at the best price (CPA/RPM) while ensuring highest possible fill rates.
- Lead in strategizing and identifying new ways to maximize ad revenue and give recommendations to Media, Partnerships, and Sales teams to hit goal.
- Ensure maximum budget fulfillment (Media Plans) and direct Sales on what we can fulfill.
- Be the subject matter expert for product performance optimization and measurement from a publisher lens.
- Develop Salesforce to ensure publisher and campaign records reflect the most accurate and up-to-dateinformation.
- Support ad unit specs and mocks for (O&O) properties and partner placements.
- Lead client performance measures and provide performance updates to internal teams (revenue, impressions, gross profit margins by publisher/campaigns).
- Utilize experience to develop solutions and document internal procedures (workflow, requirements, QA process) regarding inventory management.
- 5+ years' experience in a yield optimization, inventory management, sales operations, or media/publisher operations role. Digital experience is a MUST.
- 3+ years' experience managing a team and delivering results
- 2+ years' analytical experience in a role requiring heavy data analysis.
- Experience developing processes and improving tool management for large teams, and rolling out these tools atscale
- Experience optimizing CPA, CPC, CPM campaigns with post-click quality metrics
- Proven business sense and problem-solving, critical thinking, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to answer Publisher and Partner questions and prepare recommendations that proactively address any concerns
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales and extensive experience in SalesForce a must
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable dealing with changing environments and making decisions for the team
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment, handling multiple projects, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Complimentary gym membership (located 0.2 miles from office!)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401K. Employee can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%