Responsible for the strategic development, oversight and execution of effective media strategies and tactics to drive company growth. Manage media campaigns and projects from inception to completion, including post campaign analysis and summary report. Manage media agency
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, maintain and communicate campaign calendars, issue flowcharts and budget trackers.
- Manage media campaigns for the following segments: Small Business/ Multicultural
- Manage the tracking/reporting of Digital (Video, Audio) and Offline (TV, Radio, Print) tactics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to assess performance framework.
- Track response and conversion to drive media efficiencies and effectiveness
- Participate in internal and media agency meetings to explain data analytics and provide detailed reports
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external media vendors
- Employ strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables
- Responsible for ad hoc reports from directors and other departments
- Prepare and maintain monthly budget trackers for Finance.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to manage all phases of a large project from beginning to end with sufficient autonomy
- Ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization, many different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience
- Ability to conduct formal presentations to all levels of management on issues or findings in assigned areas or subjects
- Ability to analyze and interpret information
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word-processing or database programs)
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork and a strong focus on the customer
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; proficient in other desktop applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline and/or an equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
- Media Environment Experience; 3+ years
- Management experience; 3+ years
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television, high speed Internet and phone products and services preferred
- Multicultural Experience, especially Hispanic Market
Related Work Experience
- Industry specific experiencepreferred