s the Director – Media Center of Excellence, you will have the opportunity to inspire our organization and take a leading role as we continue to elevate our organizational capabilities and development of our Media Strategies. You will use your expertise to influence our organization with best practices, identify new areas of innovation, identify key strategic partners to enable acceleration, and define the strategic approach to maximize the impact of our media investment.Your vision and leadership will allow you to provide best & next practice with a cross-functional team supporting our Integrated Media strategy in the development and execution of strategic and tactical media plans; ensuring alignment across the organization and integration of best practice media principles You will collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Media Agencies, Marketing Research, Communication Centers of Excellence, Finance, North American Nestle Operating Companies and Nestle HQ in Vevey Switzerland to manage all aspects of paid media, including integrated media strategy, media investment strategy, identification and deployment of learning agenda to address shifting consumer media expectations and behaviors and emerging industry capabilities. Do you Dare to take your Leadership to the next Level?
- Identify and deploy best practices for best-in-class media recommendations that drive business objectives.
- Define, communicate and deploy increased effectiveness of media investment
- Develop go-to-market strategies for Upfront and otherchannels to achieve business goals
- Oversee stewardship of all media efforts ensuring updates to leadership
- Lead relationship with Media Agencies ensuring best in class performance
- Lead High Performing Team with culture of collaboration, common purpose and aligned behaviors
- Drive learning organization orientation in team (defining & sharing best practices, bringing stakeholders along, mastersharing strategically at all levels, etc.)
- Share knowledge with internal stakeholders to make smart media planning and execution decisions (e.g. channel mix, partner selection, flighting, weight levels, etc.)
- Share learning across Nestle Operating Companies and with Global leadership.
- Craft and represent Nestle Purina perspective on Media topics to internal and external stakeholders
Perform allotherduties as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education:Bachelor’s degree required. MBA Preferred.
Experience (Years/Type): 7+ years Media, Marketing experience required.
2 + years of People leadership experience required.
Experience with Marketing, Account Service or Agencies required.
Experience exploring and testing emerging media territories, understanding business impact and appropriately integrating into plans preferred.