Our client is not-for-profit financial institution committed to helping its members and community by offering high-quality financial products and services. With more than $1.2 billion in assets and located in historic downtown Baltimore, MD, this not-for-profit financial institution proudly serves more than 100,000 members.
The Network Administrator will manage the LAN/WAN, which includes 9 branch locations with approximately 350 users. This individual will work with Information Technology Management and other IT personnel to ensure that the credit union computer systems are running optimally and help identify issues with systems as well as do maintenance and upgrade tasks.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization required
- Windows 2008-2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange 2010 enterprise, and Active Directory knowledge required.
- Familiarity with Anti-virus systems, IDS/IPS, LAN/WAN performance and security is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012 and Windows 7/10 desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of Cisco firewalls, routers and switches.
- Experience with VOIP is a plus, but not required
- Proven problem solving, analysis and member support skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field and MCSE or similar network administration certification required.
- Must have at least five (5) years (6+ years preferred) professional work experience in administering a Win 2012 domain.