Mechanical Senior Project Engineer
We are seeking a Mechanical Senior Project Engineer to join our CHAPEL HILL, NC office. The Senior Project Engineer builds and maintains relationships with clients and project partners, and is responsible for the overall design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. This position also develops innovative and unique design solutions to align with project, client and project partner needs and leads the team in implementing solutions.
BSME/BSAE (or otherengineering discipline with applicable experience).
10+ years of experience designing HVAC building systems for research, Healthcare or Higher Education facilities.
Professional engineering registration required.
Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.