At Albemarle, we’ve built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives. That’s our culture. That’s our commitment. And when you join our team, it’s an opportunity you share with talented men and women around the globe. Anyone can give you a job. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more. Something big enough to build a future. Big enough to change the world.
This request is for a mechanical engineer with 5-15years of experience. A degree in mechanicalengineering or equivalent is required. Employee must identify and implement equipment reliability improvements for designated area and assist with day to day maintenance activities as needed.
- Evaluate issues and equipment impacting OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Identify equipment reliability opportunities and measures of improvement.
- Develop solutions to mechanical integrity problems by performing root cause analysis.
- Facilitate scheduling of maintenance jobs by evaluating manpower and production requirements.
- Compare equipment specifications to process applications and requirements.
- Explore alternative solutions through outside resources and third party contractors.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with fellow employees.
- Provide maintenance support and insight on large scale engineering projects.
- Develops preventative maintenance plans based on equipment history (vibration, lubrication, and failures).
- Explore alternative options (vendors, materials, designs) to reduce direct maintenance costs.
- Evaluate equipment downtime and maintenance costs to prioritize improvement efforts.
- Confer with technicians, engineers, production personnel, and managers to resolve maintenance problems.
- Direct third party efforts related to plant infrastructure repairs.
- 5-15years of mechanicalengineeringexperience
- Degree in mechanicalengineering or equivalent
- Employee must identify and implement equipment reliability improvements for designated area and assist with day to day maintenance activities as needed.