· Works closely with Client, other Project Management and supervision on a daily basis to prepare, plan, develop and oversee site projects, establish priorities and assign resources or capital.
· Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting.
· Uses extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take offs, change orders, and contracts to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
· Continuously develops relationships to identify and cultivate opportunities.
· Plans and schedules resources to meet project demands.
· Devises new approaches to problems, and prepares or modifies drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
· Ensures all equipment, tools, and employees assigned to project operate in accordance with SIC policy, government regulations and customer requirements.
· Monitors the execution of the SIC safety program and the performance of work by internal staff and external vendors and champions our Safety First mentality.
· Provides regular updates of project statuses to Senior Management.
· Travels to jobsites on a regular basis to oversee projects.
· 10-15 years' experience in manufacturing, power, chemical markets managing projects up to $1M with high complexity.
· 10-15 years of client relationship and business development experience; including leading the preparation and development of bids with a successful record.
· Demonstrated success in team leadership, process adherence, ownership/commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities.
· Strategic thinker who can establish and manage plans while building and fostering relationships.
· Knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
· Proficient PC skills; including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management scheduling software.