THE OPPORTUNITY: Mechanical Project Manager
As a Mechanical Project Manager with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects.
$80-$110k YEAR FOR MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Experience must be with a self-perform contractor and have demonstrated ability managing the overall labor efforts.
- The candidate must have 5-10 years’ experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in mechanical process piping and advanced plumbing systems.
- Past project size should exceed $5 million
- Fully capable with management controls (i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement and quality/safety) facilitated during project execution.
- Must have problem solving skills and be completely familiar with mechanical and plumbing system installation and operation.
- Demonstrated experience in industrial and institutional mechanical construction.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).