A Mechanical Project Engineer job is currently available at Belcan in Windsor, CT. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in aerospace and a Minimum BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. You will be creating and maintaining project schedules, leading multi-disciplinary teams, executing standard work and driving tasks to completion through program milestones. The position requires excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Project Engineer job duties:
• Creating Schedules using MS Project
• Development of project plans and budgets
• Create and maintain standard work
• Risk management
• Lead multi-discipline teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience in aerospace
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & MS Project
• Must be able to read and understand technical material in reference to customer requirements
Desired but not required skills:
• Prior UTC experience
As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of thelargest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range ofengineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.