SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer for our client in Valliant, OK. This person will be responsible for designing and leading capital projects ensuring that process is completed successfully from start to finish. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate strong engineering skills to ensure tasks are completed accurately.
- Provide mechanical engineering design and facilitate support to the Capital Projects team.
- Assist with troubleshooting process reliability issues.
- Plan and implement both capital projects and maintenance improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside contractors that provide both equipment and services.
- Train and build the technical skills of team members.
- Be willing to expand technical knowledge and implementation in core disciplines.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program required.
- 5+ years of experience in heavy industry performing project/maintenance engineering work.
- Profound understanding of the interactions between mechanical, electrical and technological components required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD and MS Office preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER