Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will be responsible for engineering design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. You will develop innovative and unique engineering solutions to align with project, client and project partner’s needs, and leads the discipline team in implementing the solutions.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BSME/BSAE (or other engineering discipline with applicable experience).
- 10+ years of experience designing HVAC building systems for research, Healthcare or Higher Education facilities.
- Professional engineering registration preferred.
- Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.