LPA is seeking a passionate Mechanical Project Engineer to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interiordesigners,landscape architects andmaster planners. As a contributor to our uniquely collaborativedesign process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical engineering and the design of building HVAC systems
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit and good knowledge of energy analysis software is preferred.
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support both management and design tasks
- Project Engineer will work in unison with Engineers. Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers to lead the project design process
- Prepare engineering calculations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Coordinate quality control efforts related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Mentor and receive assistance from otherdesigners
- Receive mentor-ship and training from senior engineers, designers and project leaders