We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in a Mechanical Project Engineer role in our Industrial Group in our Madison, WI office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will be involved in a variety of exciting engineering-led projects with the design of industrial/manufacturing facilities, testing facilities, automotive and aerospace facilities, energy and utility facilities, and plant betterment projects.
What you will need to succeed:
- BSME or BSAE required.
- Ability to obtain Professional Engineering license.
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions for industrial, testing, or manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated leadership on projects and with staff.
- Proficient in engineering design programs and analysis tools.
- Experience with communicating with clients, partners and team members.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and delegation skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work individually and within team environments.
- Desire to grow within an organization and interest in mentoring less experienced engineers.